a lot of people or facilitating
a workshop, I focus on reconnecting with my Self.
A grounding meditation is
a helpful way to center everyday, especially after
an active event. It allows you to draw on the energy of mother earth and sky, star energy.
Here's how to do it:
- Sit in a chair in a quiet place and close your eyes.
- Straighten your spine and place your feet on the ground.
- Feel your sit bones on the chair.
- Take a deep breath in and release your it down though your body and your legs into the floor/earth.
- Release any thoughts (worries, nagging issues) you can let the earth hold for you during the meditation or next activity (like art making).