That was validated for me today when I pulled out this quick image I made in a workshop back in September. I wrote, “I am a visionary who can bring the healing process of creativity to anybody and any place in the world.”
In the center I placed an image of a young monk, who represented a childlike presence and consciousness to me. Around him I drew different landscapes and towns and cities. I hung the piece above my desk for a while.
Fast-forward to January 2014 and I see that art piece has come true but in a way that surprised me. I am familiar with creating physical art healing space in my studio, in exhibition spaces, and other places I have been invited to teach. But I hadn’t considered the online space.
I shared “New Year Mandala 2014” project on Facebook just nine days ago, and now a nationwide community of 319 artists and healers are now making and sharing mandalas daily. It is clear to me that many people want to create and share, wherever they are.
I give thanks to the Universe for manifesting my vision and to the many artists who are participating in the Mandala project. In addition I am grateful to Kathleen Horn who got me thinking, “why not?”
How to Do This Yourself
1) Set up space for art making - bring out art materials.
2) Become present by doing a short meditation
3) Write your manifestation statement in the present tense.
The more detail the better.
4) Create imagery to support your statement - put a hero that represents you on the page.
5) Place your finished art piece where you will see it daily
6) Reflect on how your art piece is manifesting in your life - may not happen right away. If timing is important to you put that in your art piece.
7) Remember to express gratitude!